Non-profit organiszation “The Good Father”
The purposes of the activities are:
- to provide practical aid to Israel and Jewish people, irrespective of their geographical location, also in the crisis situations;
- to help needy people: widows, single mothers, the poor, homeless, the abandoned.
Areas for providing aid:
- Food and clothings
- Equipment for disabled
- Maintenance and renovation works
- Household appliances, etc
Actions taken so far
Non-profit organization ” The Good Father” has been active since year 2012.
In last 4 years we have delivered
- 32 tons of clothes
- 80 tons of food
- sent 20 tons of humanitarian aid to Ukraine
Unofficially, as a personal goodwill initiative, Ants Opermann has done welfare work for single mothers, the homeless and needy people since year 1997.
Why are we doing this?
To the question, why to help the Jews and needy people, and is there no ulterior motive behind it, Ants Opermann answers:
“Since God told me to help the Jews and other needy people I help them. He didn´t have to say it twice.
I’ll do it, I like it and I’m blessed through it. God supplies, I am delighted.
Mother tells often that when Ants was 3 years old and he had two candies, he always gave one of the candies away.
It seems like I was born having giver´s and servant´s shoes on.
Waking up in the morning and thinking: „Whom and how can I help today?” is as natural for me as breathing.”